First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in: minor cuts, scrapes, burns.
(By Volume) Isopropyl Alcohol (91% Conc.)
Clean affected area. Apply small amount of this product on the area 1- 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first. Store at controlled room temperature.
For external use only. Flammable; keep away from fire or flame. Ask a doctor before use if you have: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product: do not get into eyes; do not apply over large areas of the body; do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol. Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.