Shop all categories

CVS Health All-in-One Sensitivity Kit

CVS Health All-in-One Sensitivity Kit
reg. $8.79
Only in stores
Check store availability
Prices may vary from online to in store.
CVS Health All-in-One Sensitivity Kit
1 EA, .2 lbs. Item # 258854
CVS Health all-in-one sensitivity kit features: 1 Reach ultraclean soft professional toothbrush, 1 Crest Sensi Repair & Prevent toothpaste (24g), 1 oral pain relief gel pen (2g), 1 soft gum massager, and 1 dental mirror.

The CVS Health all-in-one sensitivity kit comes in a convenient pouch.


Ingredients: Toothpaste: Stannous Fluoride, W/V Fluoride Ion, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hex Metaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6, Zinc Lactate, Water, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Blue 1. Oral Pain Relief Pen: Benzocaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Sorbic Acid, Sucralose.


  • Do not swallow
  • 12 Years and older: Apply at least a 1 in. strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
  • Children under 12 years: Ask a dentist

Oral pain relief pen:

Adult and children 12 years of age and over

  • Remove pen cap and twist bottom several times until the brush tip is covered with the gel
  • Apply to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
  • Children under the age of 12 years of age: Should be supervised in the use of the product
  • Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor



When using this product do not use longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if problem lasts or get worse. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.

Oral pain relief pen:
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, benzocaine or any other "caine" anesthetics.

Do not use more than directed or for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.

Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:

  • Sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days
  • Irritation, pain, or redness does not go away
  • Swelling, rash or fever develops

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.


Questions & Answers