Omeprazole Delayed Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets 20 mg 14 count.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
for adults 18 years of age and older
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment
- take 1 tablet before eating in the morning
- do not crush or chew tablets
- place the tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water. The tablets can also be swallowed whole with water.
- take every day for 14 days
- do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- do not take this medicine with alcohol
Repeated 14-Day Course (if needed)
- you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.