CVS Health Sterile Saline Wound Wash
- 0.9% Sodium chloride solution
- Does not burn or sting
- Helps remove dirt from wounds
- Spray from any angle
Whether it's a small scrape, abraision, or minor cut, CVS Health Sterile Saline Wound Wash helps you remove dirt and debris from wounds. This saline wound solution has a gentle formula to help reduce burning or a stinging sensation upon application. Use it to clean excess dirt and other debris from a variety of wounds quickly and effortlessly. You can use the spray can at any angle, and the solution is both preservative and drug-free.
To use the saline solution spray, point it away from the affected area and spray a small amount first to ensure that the nozzle is clear. Next, point and spray the solution directly over the affected area. You can repeat this process until the wound is completely clean. The unique 360-degree dispenser allows you to hold the can in any position and at any angle, and it will work even when held upside down. The pressure will help to remove dirt from minor cuts, scrapes, and abrasions.
Always keep this can away from excessive heat since the contents are under pressure. Keep it out of the reach of children and remember that this solution is for external use only. Keep a can handy so you'll always have a fast and easy way to clean a variety of wounds before treatment. Once the wound is cleaned, you can add an antibacterial ointment and bandage if necessary. For deep wounds or serious burns, contact a doctor before applying the solution to determine if more urgent medical care is needed.
Uses: To flush and cleanse scrapes, abrasions and minor cuts.
• Before using, point away from affected area and spray a small amount of Wound Wash to clear nozzle
• To dispense, point and spray solution over wound area
• Repeat until area is clean
• 360° dispenser allows spray to be used in any position, even upside down
• Avoid spraying in eyes
• Do not puncture or incinerate
• Contents under pressure
• Do not store at temperature above 120°F; avoid excessive heat
• Keep out of reach of children
• For external use only
• Not for injection
• For single patient use only