Temporarily relieves the pain and itch associated with: minor burns, sunburn, insect bites, scrapes, prickly heat, minor burns, rashes, minor skin irritations; dries the oozing of poison ivy, oak, and sumac.
Formaldehyde Donor Free
Menthol 0.15%; Zinc Oxide 1.0%
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply freely up to 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor. For best results dry skin thoroughly before applying.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms do not get better within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.