Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug
- When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
- You get diarrhea
- You need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.