Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies Value Size
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Say hello to delicious and effective Vitamin D gummies to support muscle, bone, teeth, and immune health.† While sunshine is a great source of Vitamin D, many people aren't making enough of this essential nutrient from the sun. Vitamin D can be found in food as well in two different forms (known as Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3), however, Vitamin D3 is more effective at raising and maintaining adequate levels of Vitamin D throughout the body. Vitamin D is a common nutrient shortfall. In fact, 95% of the US population does not get enough Vitamin D from food alone, making supplementation that much more important. Support your sunshine and Vitamin D dietary needs today, with Nature Made's Vitamin D 2000 IU (50 mcg) gummies.†
- VITAMIN D3 IS ESSENTIAL TO A HEALTHY IMMUNE RESPONSE & MORE: Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps support a healthy immune response, aids in calcium absorption to support strong bones and teeth and supports muscle function.†
- THE BODY'S PREFERRED FORM OF VITAMIN D: Vitamin D3 is more effective than Vitamin D2 at raising and maintaining adequate Vitamin D levels throughout the body.
- DELICIOUS VITAMIN D GUMMIES FOR ADULTS: Strawberry, peach, and mango flavors. No artificial flavors – natural fruit flavors. No synthetic dyes – colors derived from natural sources. No high fructose corn syrup. No artificial sweeteners. Gluten free.
- 75-DAY SUPPLY: Contains 150 gummies. Adults chew 2 gummies daily.
- MADE IN USA WITH QUALITY GLOBAL INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing practices and guaranteed to meet our high quality standards.
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED VITAMIN & SUPPLEMENT BRAND & USP VERFIED:* Because Nature Made is committed to quality and purity, this Vitamin D supplement is also USP Verified, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity.
*Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamin and supplements
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.