Neilmed Nasaflo Neti Pot
1 EA, .66 lbs. Item # 407054
Contents: One NasaFlo® & 50 Premixed Packets
Nasal Saline Rinse System with GRAVITY FLOW METHOD provides Natural Relief from Sinus Symptoms
- Nasal Dryness
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke and Environmental Pollutants
- Easy Flow, No Spill, No Mess Pot Design
- Premixed Packets of all natural, USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate
- Each packet makes a Soothing, No Burning or Stinging solution with 240 mL (8 fl oz) of water
- The solution is pH Balanced and Isotonic; or Hypertonic (with 2 or more packets).
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex free
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Convenient for travel.
Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Always use distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature, properly mixed with NeilMed Sinus Rinse packets. Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery, contact your physician prior to irrigation. If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Read and retain the enclosed brochure, if provided, for instructions and other important information. Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale. Do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.