Neosporin Burn Relief & First-Aid Antibiotic Ointment, .5 OZ
.5 OZ, .06 lbs. Item # 380423
NEOSPORIN + Burn Relief Dual Action Ointment is an antibiotic ointment that provides infection protection and helps soothe minor burn pain. Formulated for first aid wound treatment, it contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin B sulfate for antibiotic care of minor burns and wounds. The topical analgesic ointment is also formulated with pramoxine hydrochloride to help soothe and reduce burn pain for maximum-strength relief. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic and pain relief ointment provides maximum strength relief without any sting forburn treatment, including cooking burns. Neosporin + Burn Relief Dual Action Ointment is a wound care essential to include in any burn care first-aid kit.
- .5-oz tube of Neosporin + Burn Relief Dual Action Antibiotic Ointment for first aid wound care
- Topical antibiotic ointment provides 24-hour infection protection of minor burns
- The first aid ointment also soothes & provides burn pain relief for minor wounds
- Formulated with the antibiotics bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate & polymyxin B sulfate
- Also made with pramoxine hydrochloride, an external analgesic for skin burn pain
- This topical burn treatment has a maximum-strength formula that won't sting when applied to skin
- First aid antibiotic and pain relief ointment from the #1 doctor recommended brand
- NEOSPORIN ointment is a wound care essential to include in any first-aid burn care kit
Active ingredients Bacitracin Zinc (500 units) Neomycin Sulfate (3.5 mg) Polymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 units) Pramoxine HCl (10 mg) Purpose First aid antibiotic External analgesic Inactive ingredient Petrolatum
For external use only. Do not use If you are allergic to any of the ingredientsIn the eyesOver large areas of the body Ask a doctor before use if you have Deep or puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns Stop use and ask a doctor if You need to use longer than 1 weekCondition persists or gets worseSymptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few daysRash or other allergic reaction develops Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.