Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation
1 OZ, .26 lbs. Item # 946289
- Bottle of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- This liquid foundation's silky formula helps visibly improve skin's luminosity, tone & texture
- Contains broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen with titanium dioxide so it helps protect from sun damage
- Formulated with a unique blend of antioxidants including vitamin E, feverfew, and natural soy
- This lightweight, non-greasy makeup glides on smoothly for easy and flawless application
- Foundation helps provide flawless coverage & is healthier for skin than wearing no makeup at all
- The antioxidant formula makes skin look better even after you remove the liquid makeup
- The nourishing makeup helps keep skin looking young, healthy and beautiful
Help keep skin looking young and healthy while enjoying natural coverage with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen. This lightweight, non-greasy makeup glides on smoothly and works across all skin tones to help provide flawless, natural coverage. The silky foundation formula contains an exclusive and unique blend of antioxidants including vitamin E, feverfew, and natural soy, which work together to help visibly improve your skin's luminosity, tone, and texture. This liquid makeup with Broad Spectrum SPF 20 titanium dioxide sunscreen is healthier for your skin than wearing no makeup at all and makes your skin look better even after you take it off.
Active Ingredient:. Titanium dioxide 2.4% (sunscreen). . Inactive Ingredients:. Acrylates copolymer, alumina, aluminum dimyristate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzotriazolyl dodecyl p-cresol, boron nitride, butylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylhexyl palmitate, fragrance, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, iron oxides, magnesium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, polyhydroxystearic acid, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, propylene carbonate, quaternium-90 bentonite, silica, silica silylate, sorbic acid, stearoxymethicone/dimethicone copolymer, talc, titanium dioxide, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water
For Sunscreen Use: apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics
For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.