Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer Makeup
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
- Cover and treat acne blemishes with the Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer Makeup
- This 2 in 1 concealer provides natural-looking coverage while helping treat and prevent pimples
- Formulated with salicylic acid, a proven acne-fighting medicine that helps diminish breakouts
- The oil-free liquid face makeup is made with a non-comedogenic formula, so it won't clog pores
- The Microclear technology helps treat, clear, eliminate, and prevent acne breakouts
- From a dermatologist-developed brand, it helps provide natural coverage for blemishes
- Suitable for daily use, acne cover-up makeup can be incorporated into a skincare or beauty routine
- Use the concealer with Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid Makeup and SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
salicylic acid 0.5% (acne treatment)
water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, kaolin, cyclomethicone, vp/hexadecene copolymer, synthetic wax, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, trisiloxane, bis-peg/ppg-14/14 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, silica, phenoxyethanol, boron nitride, polysilicone-11, quaternium-90 bentonite, sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, propylene glycol, methylparaben, farnesol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polymethyl methacrylate, tocopheryl acetate, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, cetyl lactate, c12-15 alkyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, retinyl palmitate, pantothenic acid, ascorbic acid.
may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- for external use only.
- ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. this may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. if this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- when using this product keep out of eyes. rinse with water to remove.
- keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.