Sensodyne Extra Whitening Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste - 4 Ounces
- One 4 oz tube of Sensodyne Extra Whitening Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste
- Whitening sensitive toothpaste that gently polishes away surface stains for a whiter smile
- Builds a soothing layer around the nerves, providing 24 hour sensitivity protection and relief
- Anticavity toothpaste with fluoride that offers the same benefits of regular anticavity toothpaste, leaving you with fresh breath and healthier teeth
- Toothpaste for sensitive teeth that contains a tartar control formula that reduces tartar build-up for cleaner, smoother teeth
- SLS free toothpaste that is a gentle whitening choice for sensitive teeth
- Enjoy all the benefits of this Sensodyne Extra Whitening toothpaste by brushing twice a day
Sensodyne Extra Whitening Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste helps remove stains for a whiter smile as it provides daily protection for sensitive teeth. With twice daily brushing, this sodium fluoride toothpaste polishes away surface stains while building soothing protection around the nerves, decreasing sensitivity in as little as two weeks. This teeth whitening sensitive toothpaste leaves you with fresh breath and comes with a formulation that reduces tartar build-up for cleaner, smoother and healthier teeth. Get lasting protection from tooth sensitivity with Sensodyne.
Active Ingredients: Potassium nitrate 5%** - Antihypersensitivity, Sodium fluoride 0.15% w/v fluoride ion - Anticavity
Inactive Ingredients: Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, pentasodium triphosphate, PEG-8, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sucralose.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.