Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste to Strengthen and Protect Enamel, Twin pack 8.0Z
Find this item at a nearby store
Enter ZIP code or location
Ships Free With CarePassTM
Sensodyne Pronamel: Gentle whitening toothpaste is formulated to help protect against acid erosion and also gently, yet effectively, remove stains, helping restore teeth to their natural whiteness. As it contains fluoride, it also provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
No. 1 Dentist recommended brand for protection against acid erosion (Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for the past 20 years. Pronamel is part of the Sensodyne family and is highly recommended by dentists. Brushing twice a day with Pronamel strengthens enamel and helps protect against future acid attacks. And, since Pronamel has fluoride it helps protect against cavities too).
- Daily anti-cavity fluoride toothpaste to protect against sensitivity
- Gentle whitening
- Hardens enamel
- Protects against the effects of acid erosion (acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive)
- Helps protect teeth against acid erosion
- Helps harden tooth enamel
- Gently whitens tooth enamel
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
- Wine acids, fruit acids, soda acids
- This product contains no sugar
- Acid protection formula
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion). Inactive ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1 in. strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician. Store below 86 deg F (30 deg C).
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use