Get Your Flu Shot in Greensboro, Alabama at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Greensboro, Alabama
- 675 Tuscaloosa St Greensboro, AL 36744
- 312 Highway 80 Demopolis, AL 36732
- 8700 Highway 69 South Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
- 155 Birmingham Road Centreville, AL 35042
- 1901 13th Ave E Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
- 808 Veterans Memorial Parkway Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
- 3302 15th Street Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- 4260 University Boulevard East Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
- 1218 University Blvd Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- 1910 Mcfarland Boulevard Northport, AL 35476
Does CVS at Greensboro, Alabama offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back