CVS stores near me in Greensboro, AL
675 TUSCALOOSA STREET
GREENSBORO, AL, 36744
Greensboro, Alabama Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Greensboro area. In fact, there are 2 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a big getaway or just to have refills on hand, we've got you covered. Sometimes you are in a hurry and every second counts. In Greensboro, there are a drive-thru pharmacy for when you do not have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Greensboro
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you require. In Greensboro, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Greensboro is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Hale County Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Greensboro
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Greensboro to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Tuscalaoosa Street store help our patients find medication in Greensboro at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Greensboro (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Greensboro.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Greensboro, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Greensboro, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Greensboro, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Greensboro, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Greensboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Greensboro, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Greensboro, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Greensboro, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Greensboro, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Greensboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Greensboro, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.