Feel better faster
When you’re not feeling your best, our practitioners can help.
Our practitioners can evaluate and diagnose your symptoms, and write prescriptions when medically appropriate. You'll leave with the treatment plan you need to get on your way to feeling better.
Come to us for:
- Allergy symptoms
- Bronchitis & coughs
- Earaches & infections
- Flu-like symptoms
- Indigestion & Heartburn
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Nausea, Vomiting & Diarrhea
- Sinus infections & congestion
- Pink eye & styes
- Sore & strep throats
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract & bladder infections
- Yeast infections
What to know about your minor illness visit
Age restrictions for services can vary. Please see the individual services pages for more information.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care setting:
- • Temperature of 104°F or more for children
- • Temperature of 103°F or more for adults
- • Severe vomiting