MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 2300 Highway 150, Oak Ridge, North Carolina 27310
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 6:00pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 6:00pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 6:00pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:00pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 2300 Highway 150, Oak Ridge, North Carolina 27310
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 2300 Highway 150 Oak Ridge, NC?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Oak Ridge CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 2300 Highway 150 Oak Ridge, NC with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Oak Ridge range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Oak Ridge is one of the best places to live in North Carolina. It has some of the best schools, a low crime rate and neighborhoods built with people who feel like family. With MinuteClinic® located inside CVS Pharmacy® on Highway 150, you can add quality healthcare to the list. With qualified nurse practitioners and physician assistants available, we make sure your healthcare needs are met when you need it most. Whether you have a sick child or are looking for a diagnosis, come see what our clinic has to offer.
Putting healthcare first
You often can’t accurately take care of your daily responsibilities if you aren’t feeling well. Putting your health first will allow you the strength to take care of everything else you’ve got going on. If your doctor’s office has a waiting list, you don’t have to worry. MinuteClinic® has a variety of services to keep you feeling your best. We can schedule an appointment for you, but for your convenience our clinic accepts walk-in patients as well. The following are some services we offer.
- Wellness physicals – Our professionals can take care of all your general health visits including sports physicals, TB testing and other general medical exams.
- Injury care – At our clinic, we treat a variety of minor injuries including bug bites, blisters, burns, sprains and other similar wounds.
- Illness diagnosis – We diagnose and treat a range of illnesses that include the flu, strep, mono, earaches, styes and more.
- Skin condition care – Skin conditions we diagnose and treat include canker sores, swimmer’s itch, acne, chicken pox and other similar conditions.
What’s more is we offer screenings and monitoring for basic issues and chronic conditions. Included in this are asthma monitoring, cholesterol screening, high blood pressure treatment, diabetes monitoring and treatment, Hepatitis C testing, and more.
At MinuteClinic® we also understand women’s care and offer a variety of services just for our female patients. This includes birth control care, pregnancy evaluations, bladder infection treatment and yeast infection care. If our physician assistants and nurse practitioners feel you could receive better care elsewhere, we’ll refer you to a qualified OB/GYN in the area.
If you’ve ever wondered, “Is there a walk in clinic near me where I can receive vaccinations?” you’re in luck. MinuteClinic® is conveniently located a stone’s throw from Oak Ridge Military Academy at the corner of Highway 150 and NC-68, and we offer vaccinations for patients older than 18 months. They include:
- DTaP, Tdap and Td
- Shingles, MMR and IPV
- Pneumonia and Meningitis
- Hepatitis A and B
Additional injections include birth control and vitamin B12. The flu shot is another important injection you should receive each year and you can take care of that at our walk-in clinic as well.
Convenient payment options
At MinuteClinic® we accept most insurance plans. If you’re unsure whether your plan covers our services, there should be a member services number located on the back of your insurance card. Call this number to inquire about coverage, co-pays and referrals. If your coverage doesn’t apply to our affordable services, we accept checks, credit cards and cash.
Getting started today
Whether you’re dealing with something you’re unsure of or know just what you need healthcare for, come visit us at MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® on Highway 150. We look forward to helping you get started on a path to better health. For questions, Call us at 1-866-389-2727 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- 4601 US Highway 220 North, Summerfield NC
- 1101 South Main Street, Kernersville NC
- 605 College Road, Greensboro NC
- 309 East Cornwallis Drive, Greensboro NC
- 3325 Robinhood Road, Winston Salem NC
- 10100 South Main Street, Archdale NC
- 2770 Lewisville Clemmons Road, Clemmons NC
- 2344 South Church Street, Burlington NC
- 11314 US 15 501 North, Chapel Hill NC
- 178 Turnersburg Highway, Statesville NC
- 3573 Hillsborough Road, Durham NC
- 5311 N Roxboro Road, Durham NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Summerfield, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Kernersville, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Greensboro, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near High Point, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Winston Salem, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Archdale, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Thomasville, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Clemmons, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Eden, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Burlington, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Lexington, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Asheboro, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Guilford County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Forsyth County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Davidson County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Stokes County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Rockingham County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Davie County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Alamance County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Patrick County, VA
- Walk-In Clinics near Randolph County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Henry County, VA
- Walk-In Clinics near Caswell County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Surry County, NC
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin