Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 5313 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 13304 Leesville Church Road, Raleigh, North Carolina 27617
At CVS Pharmacy® on Leesville Church Road, we are dedicated to our patients, offering them the best healthcare has to offer. Our MinuteClinic® provides over 125 treatment options for the illnesses, injuries and other conditions you are dealing with. For patients over 18 months of age, we ensure your healthcare needs are met right when you need them to be. Accepting both walk-in patients and scheduled appointments, let our physician assistants and nurse practitioners assist you in better health.
Various services for various patients
MinuteClinic® professionals understand the differences between one patient and the next. We offer a variety of services for the variety of patients we see. The following are just a few you can expect at our clinic:
- Minor injury care – Our physicians assist patients with minor injuries such as burns, sprains, tick bites, bug stings, strained muscles and more. Suture, staple and splinter removal is another service we provide.
- Minor illness treatment – Minor illnesses we diagnose and treat include upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, styes, mono, gout, diarrhea and other similar diseases.
- General examinations – Whether your child is heading off to sports camp or college, our general exams will ensure proper health before they’re gone. Our general exams also include consultations for eyelash lengthening, smoking cessation and more.
- Women’s care – With quick and easy pregnancy evaluations, you can have the answers you’re looking for in no time. We also handle birth control and can refer you to a trusted OB/GYN for more extensive care. Bladder, urinary tract and yeast infections are also common women’s issues we treat.
- Skin condition treatment – Our professionals evaluate skin conditions such as swimmer’s itch, warts, scabies, chicken pox, canker sores and others, providing treatment to help your skin get back to normal again.
- Vaccinations – We offer regular immunizations such as MMR, pneumonia, Hepatitis A and B, IPV, and more. We also administer seasonal flu shots.
You may wonder, “Is there a walk in clinic near me with qualified and experienced professionals?” The good news is, yes! There is. MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® in Raleigh, just south of I-540, employs physician assistants and nurse practitioners with the education and experience necessary to care for your health-related needs. They are qualified to do many of the things you’d expect your regular physician to do. This includes evaluating, treating and caring for previously mentioned conditions. It also includes administering vaccines and writing prescriptions when necessary.
If we see a necessity for you to follow up with a primary care physician, we can refer you to a qualified provider. With your permission we’ll send a report of our visit so they’ll know what steps to take next.
Care you can afford
Our MinuteClinic® is a quality healthcare provider you can afford. For patients with insurance coverage, we accept most plans. If you don’t have coverage, our affordable services can be paid for by check, credit card or cash.
Visit us in Raleigh
When you need healthcare assistance, know you can turn to MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® on Leesville Church Road. We’re just across the street from the Leesville Towne Centre. Visit us today or give us a call at (919) 845-5276 and let us take care of you.