Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 3782 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 6802 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
There are many reasons why people visit their doctors. They visit for symptom relief, chronic condition management and for wellness services. A great thing about our MinuteClinic® is we provide all this and more. We are a walk-in clinic that is open seven days a week, which allows busy people to receive the care they need without having to sacrifice work or family time. When you search for a walk in clinic near me, you will find us in the CVS Pharmacy® at the southeast corner of Lee Hwy and Hickory Valley Rd.
Our healthcare providers
Who will be taking care of you during your appointment? We have highly-qualified nurse practitioners and physician assistants who not only possess the necessary experience and certifications, but who are also compassionate and thoughtful. Their training qualifies them to do the following:
- Take detailed medical histories
- Perform thorough exams and assessments
- Order and understand lab and diagnostic tests
- Identify common injuries and illnesses
- Treat a variety of conditions
- Write prescriptions when they are needed
- Administer screenings and vaccinations
- Educate and coach patients and their families
- Refer patients to other practitioners when necessary
The training our healthcare professionals receive allows them to treat patients as young as 18 months as well as senior patients. This means the whole family can come in for whatever medical needs they may have.
How we can help
There are numerous reasons patients visit our clinic. The following are just some of the services we provide:
- Common ailments – excessive vomiting, allergies, mouth pain, bronchitis, mono, flu, ear infections, heartburn, indigestion, gout, upper respiratory infections, pink eye, STDs, strep throats and sinus infections
- Skin conditions – warts, acne, sunburn, athlete’s foot, swimmer’s itch, canker sores, rosacea, chicken pox, dermatitis, shingles, impetigo, lice, scabies, psoriasis, ringworm, hair loss and poison oak
- Minor injuries – tick bites, bug stings, cuts, scrapes, spider bites, mild burns, wounds, blisters, sprains, joint pain and suture removal
- Women’s health – birth control, pregnancy tests, HPV, yeast infections, bladder infections and urinary tract infections
- Travel health – consultation for travel, typhoid, motion sickness, malaria, traveler’s diarrhea and zika
- Wellness services – removal of ear wax, smoking cessation, physicals for Department of Transportation, titers testing, sports physicals, TB testing, camp physicals, annual exams, weight loss programs and epinephrine pen refills
One way to prevent certain illnesses is to get vaccinated. The CDC recommends certain vaccinations for specific ages. For example, seniors are encouraged to get vaccinated for pneumonia and shingles, while children may want to get the chicken pox vaccination.
A popular one is the flu shot, which can prevent the nasty symptoms associated with this virus. You can stop in to get it, or we can set up an offsite flu clinic for your community group or company. Other vaccinations we administer include MMR, hepatitis A and B, Td, meningitis, DTaP and polio.
Our clinic is here for you
Whether you are feeling ill or you need a physical for college entrance, we can help. Stop by or go online to make an appointment. We are located just west of I-75, so we are easy to get to. If you need directions, give us a call at (423) 899-1186 .