MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 5120 HIGHWAY 153, HIXSON, Tennessee 37343
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 2:00pm and Opens at 3:00pm Closes at 7:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 5120 HIGHWAY 153, HIXSON, Tennessee 37343
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 5120 HIGHWAY 153 HIXSON, TN?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local HIXSON CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 5120 HIGHWAY 153 HIXSON, TN with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in HIXSON range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Hixson and its surrounding areas offer some of the most beautiful scenery in the U.S., and MinuteClinic® is happy to be a part of it. When you have minor injuries and illnesses, we’re here to help you feel better, so you can get back to enjoying life in these parts and the many activities that are available. Golfers can choose from Creeks Bend or Lupton City courses, while campers and fishing enthusiasts will enjoy a trip to Big Ridge Small Wild Area. Tennessee Riverpark offers an excellent walking trail, and disc golf is a feature at Dupont Park. You and your dog can cut loose at Greenway Farms. For those times when life isn’t so fun, our clinic is close at hand.
An array of health services
When you want a walk-in clinic near me, visit our MinuteClinic®. We provide health care for those who live, work and play in the Hixson area, and for those who are visiting as well. Some of our services include
- Minor illnesses: Care for cold and flu symptoms, sinus infections, gout, pink eye, bronchitis and more.
- Women’s services: See us for birth control consultations, pregnancy evaluation and treatment for yeast and bladder infections.
- Minor injuries: Treatment for muscle strains, sprains, burns, blisters, cuts and wounds.
- Skin conditions: Assessment and care for poison ivy, athlete’s foot, impetigo, lice, ringworm and more.
If you have diabetes, you can get A1c tests here to help you stay on top of your blood glucose levels. We can also help you monitor chronic health conditions such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and asthma.
Plan for travel health
If you’re making travel plans, remember to plan for good health while you travel. Stop in for a consultation with our clinicians, who can help you prevent traveler’s diarrhea and motion sickness, as well as serious illnesses such as typhoid, Zika and malaria.
Flu shots and immunizations
We take influenza seriously, and so should you. The virus is responsible for hospitalizing more than 200,000 people in the U.S. annually. It's also the cause of several thousand deaths each year. Flu can be especially harmful to children under 5, adults over 65 and those with weakened immune systems. Protect your family by ensuring everyone gets a flu shot from MinuteClinic®. We provide appropriate doses for all ages over 18 months.
In addition to flu prevention, practitioners can provide immunizations for a range of diseases and illnesses. We can vaccinate children, teens and adults of all ages for measles, mumps, meningitis, shingles and more.
Wellness and physicals
Do you need a physical? Whether it's for your workplace, insurance reasons, or your child needs one to play sports, drop by our clinic at your convenience. For women, we also offer Pap tests. Additional wellness services we provide include helping you with weight loss and smoking cessation, removal of ear wax, refills for epinephrine injection pens and more.
Visit Hixson’s MinuteClinic® today
Our clinic is part of CVS Pharmacy®, and you can find us inside the pharmacy building at the corner of state Highway 153 and Hamill Road. We are near Northgate Mall. For more details on our services, contact our friendly staff by calling 1-866-389-2727.
- 1301 DORCHESTER RD. SUITE 117, CHATTANOOGA TN
- 796 RIDGEWAY AVE., SIGNAL MOUNTAIN TN
- 6802 LEE HWY., CHATTANOOGA TN
- 8600 HIXSON PIKE, HIXSON TN
- 9389 DAYTON PIKE, SODDY-DAISY TN
- 8034 E. BRAINERD RD., CHATTANOOGA TN
- 2424 N OCOEE ST., CLEVELAND TN
- 965 JOE FRANK HARRIS PKWY SE, CARTERSVILLE GA
- 570 HIGHWAY 321 NORTH, LENOIR CITY TN
- 3785 SIXES RD, CANTON GA
- 11946 KINGSTON PIKE, FARRAGUT TN
- 6120 HICKORY FLAT HWY., CANTON GA
- Walk-In Clinics near CHATTANOOGA, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near SIGNAL MOUNTAIN, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near SODDY-DAISY, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near East Ridge, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near CLEVELAND, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Dalton, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Athens, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Calhoun, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Rome, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Harriman, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near LENOIR CITY, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Hamilton County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Catoosa County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Bradley County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Dade County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Grundy County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Marion County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Walker County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Whitfield County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Polk County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Rhea County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Murray County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Meigs County, TN
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin