Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
5 OZ, .34 lbs. Item # 811074
- 5-ounce tube of Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream to soothe dry, itchy, irritated skin
- Breakthrough baby eczema cream combines natural colloidal oatmeal and dimethicone
- Strengthens the skin's moisture barrier for prevention and protection against dryness and eczema
- Pediatrician-recommended baby eczema cream is clinically proven to reduce itching and irritation
- Developed with leading dermatologists, this oatmeal baby cream is formulated specially for babies
- Oatmeal cream made with natural colloidal oatmeal is steroid-, fragrance-, paraben- and phthalate-free
- Help improve your baby's quality of life by providing soothing and effective baby eczema relief
- Oatmeal baby cream made with natural oat intensely moisturizes to prevent the recurrence of extra dry skin
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this baby eczema cream combines natural colloidal oatmeal and dimethicone to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier for prevention and protection against dryness. Formulated specially for babies, this pediatrician-recommended oatmeal baby cream is clinically proven to reduce the itching and irritation of eczema. This formula made with natural Colloidal Oatmeal is steroid-, fragrance-, paraben- and phthalate-free.
Aveeno Baby Eczema Ingredients
Active Ingredient: Colloidal Oatmeal 1% (Skin Protectant). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Panthenol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Steareth-20, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ceramide Np, Sodium Chloride, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.
For external use only. When using this product, do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.