HSA/FSA EligibleCarex Cylinder Wrench is for use with oxygen cylinder valves (A,M6,ML6,C,D or E)
Carex Cylinder Wrench.
1. Make sure the flowmeter on the oxygen regulator is set to 0.
2. Ensure tightness of the T handle and that the regulator is properly attached to the valve.
3. Place the cylinder wrench on the cylinder's on/off valve, located at the top of the cylinder.
4. Open the valve by turning the wrench counter-clockwise one full turn. As it opens, the gauge on the regulator will show the amount of pressure in the cylinder.
5. Adjust the flow regulator knob to the prescribed flow rate setting.
6. Attach tubing to the nipple adaptor on the regulator and place oxygen cannula or mask on users face.
7. To turn off cylinder place the wrench at the top of the cylinder and turn clockwise. Then turn of the regulator by turning the flow knov to zero.