• In single serve pouches: 1 chewable tablet per serving
• Kosher - Parve
• Makes dairy products easier to digest
• Prevents gas, bloating, and diarrhea
• Fast acting
• Vanilla twist flavor
• 60 dairy relief lactase enzyme chewable tablets
Enjoy dairy products without the uncomfortable side effects with CVS Health Dairy Relief Lactase Enzyme Vanilla Twist Flavor Chewable Tablets. This product offers preventative relief from the gas, bloating, and diarrhea that many people with lactose intolerance experience after eating foods containing dairy. These tablets have a delightful vanilla flavor, and come in convenient single-serving pouches that you can take with you on the go. Don't let dairy sensitivity get in the way of your enjoyment, use CVS Health Dairy Relief Lactase Enzyme Vanilla Twist Flavor Chewable Tablets.
Lactase Enzyme Dietary Supplement
**by making dairy products easier to digest
This product offers preventive relief form diarrhea, gas and bloating that many people with lactose intolerance experience after eating foods containing dairy.**
How Does This Product Work?
• This product makes dairy foods easier to digest and helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance by breaking down lactose (milk sugar)**.
• This is a dietary supplement containing a natural lactase enzyme, and is not a drug.
• This product works by a natural process and may be used by everyone ages 4 years and older.
**This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Compare to the lactase enzyme in Lactaid® Fast Act*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Nutritionals, LLC, the distributor of Lactaid® Fast Act.
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Polyalditol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Crospovidone, Mannitol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Citrate, Flavors, Sucralose
Serving Size 1 Tablet: Sodium: 5 mg, Total Carbohydrate: <1 g, Sodium <1%*, Lactase Enzyme : 9000 FCC Lactase Units, *Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, † Daily Value not established.
%Daily Value: Sodium: <1%*, Total Carbohydrate: <1%*, Sodium <1%*, Lactase Enzyme : †, *Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, † Daily Value not established.
How Do You Use This Product?
• Chew one tablet with your first bite of dairy foods.
• You may adjust the dose to two tablets at one time if necessary.
• If you continue to eat dairy foods after 30-45 minutes, taking an additional tablet is recommended.
How Often Can You Use This Product?
• It may be used every time you eat foods containing dairy. It can be used every day with every meal or dairy food.
Before using: read all package directions.
See bottom of carton for expiration date.
Store at room temperature (below 77°F), but do not refrigerate. Keep away from heat.
DO NOT USE IF SINGLE-SERVE PACKETS ARE TORN OR OPEN.
Consult your doctor if you experience any symptoms which are unusual or seem unrelated to the condition for which you took this product. Keep out of the reach of children.