CVS Health Flexible Tip 3-In-1 Digital Thermometer
- Measures temperature in 10 seconds*
- Memory recall displays last temperature taken
- Meets ASTM standards for professional accuracy
- Conveniently displays in F or C
- Easy-to read display
- Soft, flexible design for comfort
- Water resistant tips for simple cleaning
- Includes storage pouch
- Includes 3 soft tips for oral, rectal & underarm use
- Water resistant tips
10 sec. reading*
*Most rectal measurements occur within 10 seconds, oral measurements from 15-25 seconds and underarm/axillary 25-35 seconds
What is Fever Signal?
Fever Signal displays colors to quickly and easily help you understand temperature levels. The color green indicates normal temperature, yellow indicates a mildly above-normal temperature, and red indicates high temperature/fever.
Most medical professionals recommend taking a newborn baby's temperature rectally, while an older child may be less cooperative and require a different temperature-taking method. Our CVS/pharmacy® Flexible Tip 3-in-1 Digital Thermometer provides individual tips, allowing you to take a temperature in three ways without any cross-contamination. Perfect for a growing family.
For additional flexible tips, look for our CVS/pharmacy® Flexible Tip 2 Pack.