• Hospital series
• Medium to heavy drainage
• Ideal for surgical incisions, wounds, cuts and abrasions on joints and contours
• Decreases post-operative blistering risk compared to traditional dressings
• Designed for up to 7-day wear time after surgery
• Adheres only to skin, will not stick to stitches or staples
• Safetac® technology - clinically proven to cause less pain at removal
• Single use only
Advanced technology creates a faster healing environment*
*Compared to traditional dry-tape gauze. Reference: Nature Publishing Group. Jan 20 1962, Vol. 193
CVS Health™ Mepilex® Border Post-Op Post-Surgical Adhesive Dressings are highly absorbent, all-in-one, showerproof dressings. They are designed for medium to highly draining surgical incisions, wounds, cuts and abrasions. The innovative Safetac® layer is designed to minimize pain during removal.
Special Flex-cuts are designed to conform to body contours.
9 out of 10 people prefer Safetac® compared to traditional adhesives**
**A multinational survey of the assessment of pain when removing dressings, White. Wounds UK, 2008, Vol 4, No 1
Flex-cuts allow for flexibility and comfort during wear
• Absorbs and retains wound fluids
• May be worn for up to 7 days depending on condition of the wound and surrounding skin
Safetac® technology layer
• Soft silicone adhesive
• Minimizes pain during removal
• Adheres securely to skin, not to the moist wound
• Reduces risk of skin damage and post-operative blistering
• Barrier to dirt, water, viruses and bacteria†
†Microorganisms larger than 25 nm
© 2017 CVS/pharmacy
4 in x 8 in (10 cm x 20 cm)
Not made with natural rubber latex
How to use:
1. Clean the wound with mild soap and water.
2. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
3. Open the packaging and remove the dressing.
4. Remove the protective film covering the adhesive side of the dressing.
5. Place dressing over wound - do not stretch.
6. Smooth down border.
Change the product when necessary or fully saturated. Dressing can be worn for up to 7 days.