• Hospital series
• Soft silicone sterile dressings
• Repositionable, adhesive foam dressing that adheres only to skin, not moist wounds
• Designed for weepy, lightly draining wounds, abrasions, and minor burns
• Safetac® technology - clinically proven to cause less pain at removal
Creates a faster healing environment*
*Compared to traditional dry-type gauze. Reference: Nature Publishing Group, Jan 20 1962, vol. 193
Ideal for management of radiation skin reactions, use under compression bandaging and protection around ostomies
CVS Health™ Mepilex® Lite Absorbent Foam Pads are ideal for use over a range of wounds from lightly draining cuts, abrasions, leg/foot ulcers, and minor burns to the more specialized needs of radiation skin reactions and protection around ostomies. Designed to adhere to skin and not moist wounds, our foam pads can be used over ointment and healing gels without sliding and under compression wrapping to absorb draining fluids. Secure the foam pads with Safetac®-enhanced tape and bandaging for an even better hold without compromising comfort.
9 out of 10 people prefer Safetac® compared to traditional adhesives.
Thin discreet foam
• Is easy to cut to size and shape
Safetac® technology layer
• Soft silicone adhesive
• Less pain during removal
• Won't stick to moist wound, only dry skin
• Reduces risk of skin damage
• Appropriate for areas that undergo frequent dressing changes
• Clean removal
© 2016 CVS/pharmacy
4 in x 4 in (10 cm x 10 cm)
Not made with natural rubber latex
How to use:
1. Clean the wound with mild soap and water.
2. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
3. Open the packaging and remove the dressing.
4. If desired, cut the dressing for a better fit, using a pair of clean scissors.
5. Remove the release film and place dressing over desired area.
6. Fixate the dressing using tape around the edges, bandage or compression stocking.
Change the product when necessary or fully saturated. Single use only.