Dramamine Non-Drowsy Naturals Motion Sickness Relief, 18 CT
18 CT, .07 lbs. Item # 341929
- Dramamine's first non-drowsy offering
- Contains the clinically tested ginger dosage required for preventing and treating motion sickness
- Prevents and treats the symptoms of motion sickness (nausea and vomiting) without drowsiness
- Safe to use every day you travel since it's made from natural ginger
- 18 capsules
Dramamine Non-Drowsy Naturals is the first non-drowsy solution for motion sickness from Dramamine. The product contains the clinically tested ginger dosage required for preventing and treating motion sickness. Other sources of ginger, including candies, gums, or ginger ale, may not contain a full clinical dose. It prevents and treats the symptoms of motion sickness (nausea and vomiting) without drowsiness. Dramamine Non-Drowsy Naturals is safe to use every day you travel, since it's made from natural ginger, and it is safe for children ages 6 and up. Always bring Dramamine with you! You don't want to be caught in the air, on the water, or on the road without Dramamine. Depending on the cause, motion sickness is also referred to as airsickness, carsickness or seasickness. Here are some tips to help:
1. Whether on a cruise ship, a jetliner or a sailboat—the middle of the vessel tends to be the steadiest. Stay mid-boat at sea or reserve a seat over the wings when flying to avoid too many nauseating ups and downs.
2. If you know you are going on a rocky ocean-fishing adventure or helicopter tour that is likely to cause motion sickness, take Dramamine BEFORE boarding. Dramamine works best when taken as a precautionary measure. It also eases motion sickness after the fact, but why risk getting sick?
3. Take a turn at the wheel. Driving the car or small watercraft may distract you from feeling nauseous. Ask your friends if you can act as a captain. If you begin to feel motion sick and can't drive, at least sit in the front seat. You'll feel better if you can face the direction in which you're headed and stare at a non-moving object.
4. Steer clear of fumes. Ferryboats, in particular, seem to chug out a lot of stinky exhaust that can make a seagoer go from slightly motion sick to all-out nauseated.
5. Toast your besties with a glass of bubbly ginger ale or stick to bottled water and focus on staying hydrated. Avoid alcohol, which can increase dehydration and nausea.
Not only is Dramamine the most trusted over-the-counter treatment for motion sickness, it is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand to both prevent and treat the condition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Tamper evident: do not use if outer carton is open or inner seal beneath the cap is missing or broken.
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.