Dramamine All Day Less Drowsy Motion Sickness Relief, 8 CT
8 EA, .03 lbs. Item # 950972
- Relieves motion sickness symptoms with less drowsiness for up to 24 hours
- Long lasting formula
- Treats and prevents nausea, dizziness and vomiting
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for motion sickness
- 8 tablets in a safety travel pack
Dramamine All Day Less Drowsy Motion Sickness Relief prevents and treats motion sickness, nausea, vomiting and dizziness for up to 24 hours. The tablets come in a convenient safety travel vial for anytime motion sickness symptoms strike. Always bring Dramamine with you! You don't want to be caught in the air, on the water, or on the road without Dramamine. Depending on the cause, motion sickness is also referred to as airsickness, carsickness or seasickness. Here are some tips to help:
1. Whether on a cruise ship, a jetliner or a sailboat—the middle of the vessel tends to be the steadiest. Stay mid-boat at sea or reserve a seat over the wings when flying to avoid too many nauseating ups and downs.
2. If you know you are going on a rocky ocean-fishing adventure or helicopter tour that is likely to cause motion sickness, take Dramamine BEFORE boarding. Dramamine works best when taken as a precautionary measure. It also eases motion sickness after the fact, but why risk getting sick?
3. Take a turn at the wheel. Driving the car or small watercraft may distract you from feeling nauseous. Ask your friends if you can act as a captain. If you begin to feel motion sick and can't drive, at least sit in the front seat. You'll feel better if you can face the direction in which you're headed and stare at a non-moving object.
4. Steer clear of fumes. Ferryboats, in particular, seem to chug out a lot of stinky exhaust that can make a seagoer go from slightly motion sick to all-out nauseated.
5. Toast your besties with a glass of bubbly ginger ale or stick to bottled water and focus on staying hydrated. Avoid alcohol, which can increase dehydration and nausea.
Not only is Dramamine the most trusted over-the-counter treatment for motion sickness, it is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand to both prevent and treat the condition.
Active Ingredient (in each Tablet): Meclizine Hydrochloride (25 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, D&C Yellow No. 10 (Aluminum Lake), Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
To prevent motion sickness, take first dose one hour before starting activity. To Prevent or Treat Motion Sickness: 1 to 2 Tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor. Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma; difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product drowsiness may occur; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; avoid alcoholic drinks; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if blister card is broken.