Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Scrub with Salicylic Acid,, 4.2 OZ
4.2 OZ, .35 lbs. Item # 339760
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Face Scrub with salicylic acid acne medication
- Acne-fighting exfoliating facial scrub to cleanse & exfoliate for healthier-looking skin
- Formulated with salicylic acid
- Microclear technology is scientifically shown to deliver acne medicine to the source of breakouts
- Fights acne & prevents breakouts by cutting through dirt, oil & impurities to help unclog pores
- This exfoliating face scrub does not contain plastic microbeads & is gentle enough for daily use
- Multi-action acne-fighting formula stops breakouts before they start, leaving skin clear & smooth
- Daily oil-free acne face wash from the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand
Clean deep into pores and help stop breakouts before they start with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Face Scrub. This unique multi-action acne-fighting formula contains Microclear, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost the delivery of salicylic acid, straight to the source of breakouts. With Microclear Technology and exfoliators, this acne face exfoliating wash works to cut through oil, helping to unclog pores and leave skin clear and smooth. This daily facial scrub does not contain plastic microbeads and is gentle enough for everyday use. Treat acne and helps prevent breakouts with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Face Scrub.
active ingredient salicylic acid 2% purpose acne treatment inactive ingredient water, cetyl alcohol, ppg-15 stearyl ether, cellulose, glycerin, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, c12-15 alkyl lactate, glycolic acid, cetyl lactate, potassium cetyl phosphate, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, disodium edta, fragrance, menthol, benzalkonium chloride, agar, bht, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, iron oxides, mica, yellow 5, titanium dioxide, red 30, red 40
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly. Other Information Sunburn Alert This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at Room Temperature. Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
for external use only. when using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. if contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.