PanOxyl Creamy Wash 4% Benzoyl Peroxide Daily Control Deep Cleaning Wash for Acne, 6 OZ
6 OZ, .48 lbs. Item # 889462
Other Information: Store at room temperature 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C). Misc: 4% benzoyl peroxide. Dermatologist recommended ingredients. Patented acne control. Quickly penetrates pores killing acne-causing bacteria. Clears and prevents acne blemishes. Call 1-888-438-7426. Side effects should be reported to this number. www.panoxyl-skincare.com. PanOxyl Acne Creamy Wash gently removes dirt and excess oil to clean and unclog pores, for the management of acne on the face, chest and back.Dermatologist Tested
Benzoyl Peroxide (4%); carbomer homopolymer type C; carbomer interpolymer type A; decyl glucoside; DIMETHICONE; dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate; Glycerin; Palmitic Acid; POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6; polyoxyl 40 stearate; Propanediol; PURIFIED WATER; Silica; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Hydroxide; sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate; Sorbitan Stearate; Sorbitol; Stearic Acid; T-BUTYL ALCOHOL; XANTHAN GUM
Directions: Wet area to be cleansed. Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If going outside, use a sunscreen. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: if you have very sensitive skin; if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product: avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen; avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth; avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product; skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time; skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.