#1 Cardiologist Recommended form (1) of CoQ1O (2)
The Gold Standard in CoQ10
Why is Qunol the Better CoQ10?
With Qunol Ultra CoQ10, optimum blood levels of CoQ10 are reached in just weeks, not months, as with regular (3) CoQ10.
(1) Form refers to water and fat soluble CoQ10.
(2) AlphaImpactRx ProVoice Survey
(3) Regular CoQ10 refers to unsolubilized ubiquinone in oil suspensions in softgels and/or power-filled capsules/tablets
(4) Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.
(5) Cholesterol-lowering statin drugs can deplete the body's natural levels of CoQ10. Qunol can help replenish lost CoQ10 due to statin drug therapy.
Free of: Milk and milk by-products, egg and egg by-products, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and peanut oil, wheat, gluten, starch, yeast.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTEDWe require that all vitamins & supplements are third-party tested to help ensure they contain the listed dietary ingredients. To learn more, please visit cvs.com/tested-trusted.
Ingredients: Gelatin, Polysorbate 80, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Annatto Suspension in Sunflower Oil.
Contains soy. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. The bottle cap on this product is secured with an imprinted plastic seal. Do not use this product if seal is cut, torn, broken or missing.