RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Filler, 1 OZ
1 OZ, .16 lbs. Item # 483389
- 1-fl. oz tube of RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Facial Filler to plump and smooth skin
- Anti-wrinkle treatment fills creases and re-plumps skin to help fight the appearance of wrinkles
- Specially formulated with retinol and hyaluronic acid and helps smooth skin
- Clinically proven to diminish appearance of crow's feet and deep wrinkles after 4 weeks
- Deep wrinkle filler is dermatologist-tested with a non-comedogenic formula so it won't clog pores
- Breakthrough retinol cream formula is specially developed to diminish the look of wrinkles for smoother looking skin
- Help reduce the signs of aging for younger-looking skin with this deep wrinkle facial filler
- For daily use, apply wrinkle cream to clean, dry skin and gently dab a small amount on wrinkles
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler is clinically shown to fill creases and diminish the look of deep wrinkles. The dual-action formula of this anti-wrinkle treatment combines pure RoC Retinol and hyaluronic acid and fights the appearance of wrinkles while moisturizing skin. Skin appears smoother, and crow's feet and deep facial wrinkles are visibly reduced after four weeks of regular use. The dermatologist-tested formula of this retinol cream is non-comedogenic and can be used alone or under moisturizer.
water, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, glycerin, peg-8, ppg-15 stearyl ether, nylon-12, butylene glycol, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, ceteareth-20, isohexadecane, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyacrylamide, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, pentylene glycol, c13-14 isoparaffin, fragrance, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, ethylparaben, propylparaben, laureth-7, disodium edta, allantoin, dihydroxy methylchromone, bht, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, cyclopentasiloxane, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, ascorbic acid, retinol, polysorbate 20, sodium hydroxide
Use once or twice a day in the AM and/or PM. Cleanse skin and allow time to dry. Gently dab a small amount of the product onto wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, and on the cheeks and forehead area, and smooth into skin for maximum penetration. You may feel a slight tingling or tightening sensation. This is normal and is a sign that the product is working. Allow wrinkle cream to dry before complementing with your daytime or night-time moisturizer. If applying an additional moisturizer, use one free of Retinol. Apply a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher during the day while using this product. Continue using a sunscreen for one week after stopping use. In case of direct contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
Questions? 1-800-RoC-1964 (1-800-762-1964);
Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755