for external use only.
for use by men only.
extremely flammable: avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
do not use if
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful you use other medicines on the scalp
- ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
when using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- in case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. for some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results. the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person.
- this product will not work for all men.
stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
may be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.