CVS stores near me in Andalusia, AL
Andalusia, Alabama Pharmacies
If you're in need of medication in Andalusia, you're in the right place. The pharmacy at the Dr. MLK Expressway CVS will happily satisfy your pharmaceutical needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters preparing to hit the road, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Andalusia, like when you're trying to make a late flight or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Other times, you could be too pressed for time to go inside the store and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the details of the Dr. MLK Expressway CVS to learn what amenities it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Andalusia
You are sure to find plenty to keep you busy in Andalusia but to have a really fun day, you need to be ready. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Andalusia does more than provide somewhere to pick up a new prescription from South Central Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
Andalusia CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Andalusia are open to meet the medical demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Dr. MLK Expressway store help our patients find prescription drugs in Andalusia at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through managing prescription delivery in Andalusia (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Andalusia provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Andalusia, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Andalusia, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Andalusia, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Andalusia, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Andalusia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Andalusia, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Andalusia, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Andalusia, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Andalusia, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Andalusia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Andalusia, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.