CVS stores near me in Arab, AL
Arab, Alabama Pharmacies
You will find 3 CVS pharmacies in the Arab area, which makes it easy for residents to find their medication. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. There are sure to be times when you are short on time and can't get out of your car. Thankfully, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Arab in town to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Arab Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need. This is extra important in Arab, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to have a really fun day. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Arab, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Marshall Medical Center North, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Arab
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Arab are proud to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Arab at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Brindlee Parkway location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your prescriptions in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Arab (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Arab.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Arab, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Arab, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Arab, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Arab, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Arab, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Arab, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Arab, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Arab, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Arab, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Arab!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Arab, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.