CVS stores near me in Athens, AL
Pharmacies in Athens, Alabama
You will find 5 CVS pharmacies in the Athens area, which makes it simple to find your prescription medication. Students preparing to move in for a new year at Athens State University, travelers packing up before heading off to the airport, and Athens natives all can buy their medication nearby. There are sure to be days when you are pressed for time and can't spend the time to find a parking space. Thankfully, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Athens in the city to help you refill your prescription as quickly and easily.
Your Athens Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day thrill-seeking at The Raptor Aerial Rope Park or cheering on your team at Athens Stadium, you are sure to find a lot to do in Athens. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Athens, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Huntsville Hospital Heart Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Athens Services
Athens CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Athens at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 31 South location. Create a customized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Athens (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Athens offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Athens, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Athens, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Athens, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Athens, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Athens, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Athens, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Athens, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Athens, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Athens, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Athens!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Athens, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.