CVS stores near me in Bayou La Batre, AL
12900 N. WINTZELL AVE.
BAYOU LA BATRE, AL, 36509
Pharmacies in Bayou La Batre, Alabama
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Bayou La Batre area is a piece of cake. In fact, there are 12 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills at home or preparing for a long-awaited getaway, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a flight, and have to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute preparation, you probably will not have a moment to spare. In Bayou La Batre, you can find 10 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not want to find a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Bayou La Batre Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Bayou La Batre, such as cheering on your team at Bryant Hurricane Stadium. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Bayou La Batre is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after being discharged from Mostellar Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Bayou La Batre Services
CVS pharmacies in Bayou La Batre are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Wintzell Avenue store help you get prescriptions refilled in Bayou La Batre at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes such as medication refills, medication delivery in Bayou La Batre (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bayou La Batre provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy for everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Bayou La Batre, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bayou La Batre, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bayou La Batre, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bayou La Batre, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bayou La Batre, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bayou La Batre, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Bayou La Batre, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bayou La Batre, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bayou La Batre, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bayou La Batre!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bayou La Batre, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.