CVS stores near me in Bessemer, AL
901 9TH AVENUE, N
BESSEMER, AL, 35020
4889 PROMENADE PKWY
BESSEMER, AL, 35022
Bessemer, Alabama Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Bessemer area is a piece of snap. In fact, there are 36 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription before heading off to Miles College or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a red-eye, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Bessemer. Along with the 4 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 27 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to search for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Bessemer Pharmacy
You have many options for things to do in Bessemer, like spending the day having fun at Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure or catching a game at Snitz Snider Memorial Stadium. Whatever your plans for the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Bessemer, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Hospital Medical Center West, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Bessemer
Bessemer CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 9th Avenue North location help our patients get rapid refills in Bessemer at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Bessemer (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bessemer provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Bessemer, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bessemer, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bessemer, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bessemer, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bessemer, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bessemer, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Bessemer, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bessemer, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bessemer, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bessemer!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bessemer, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.