CVS stores near me in Calera, AL
8370 HWY 31
CALERA, AL, 35040
Calera, Alabama Pharmacies
The Calera area has 16 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the medicine you're looking for in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to starting classes at University Of Montevallo, travelers packing for their next adventure and residents in need of daily refills all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Calera, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Luckily, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you're trying to be quick and don't want to leave your car to shop, the 13 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Calera
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you need. In Calera, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to have a carefree day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Calera, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Shelby Baptist Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
Calera CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Calera are proud to provide the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the US Highway 31 store help you get rapid refills in Calera at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Calera (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Calera.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Calera, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Calera, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Calera, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Calera, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Calera, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Calera, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Calera, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Calera, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Calera, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Calera!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Calera, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.