CVS stores near me in Centreville, AL
Centreville, Alabama Pharmacies
Centreville citizens, from those content to relax at home to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 2 CVS pharmacies in the Centreville area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. There will occasionally be days when you are rushing somewhere and can't take the time to park your car. Fortunately, there is a drive-thru pharmacy near Centreville in town so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Centreville
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. In Centreville, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Centreville, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Bibb Medical Center Operations Building, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Centreville Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Centreville pharmacies are happy to provide services to meet the demands of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Centreville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Birmingham Road location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Centreville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Centreville provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Centreville, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Centreville, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Centreville, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Centreville, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Centreville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Centreville, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Centreville, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Centreville, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Centreville, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Centreville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Centreville, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.