CVS stores near me in Cullman, AL
Pharmacies in Cullman, Alabama
The Cullman area has 3 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters getting ready for their next trip and locals who require ongoing refills all have their pharmaceutical demands met. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you find yourself short on time and don't have time to find a parking space. Thankfully, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Cullman in the city to help you get your medication and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Cullman Pharmacy
In Cullman, there is a lot to do, like catching a game at Oliver Woodard Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. Finding the best pharmacy in Cullman does more than provide somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from Huntsville Hospital Urgent Care - Cullman; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Cullman Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of every local, including are offered at our pharmacies in Cullman to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Cherokee Ave. Sw location help our patients get rapid refills in Cullman at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Cullman (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cullman offer ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cullman, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cullman, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cullman, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cullman, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cullman, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cullman, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Cullman, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cullman, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cullman, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cullman!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cullman, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.