CVS stores near me in Decatur, AL
Pharmacies in Decatur, Alabama
Decatur locals, from those happy to stay home to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills locally. There are 8 CVS pharmacies in the Decatur area to help provide the medicinal care you seek. There will sometimes be times when you're short on time and can't get out of the car. Luckily, there are 5 drive thru pharmacies in Decatur in the area so you can get your medication as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Decatur
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you need. In Decatur, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be ready and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Decatur is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Decatur Morgan Hospital Parkway Campus, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Decatur Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are provided at our Decatur pharmacies to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Beltline Road location help you find prescription drugs in Decatur at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Decatur (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Decatur offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Decatur, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Decatur, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Decatur, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Decatur, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Decatur, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Decatur, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Decatur, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Decatur, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Decatur, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Decatur!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Decatur, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.