CVS stores near me in Fairhope, AL
51 S GREENO RD.
FAIRHOPE, AL, 36532
Pharmacies in Fairhope, Alabama
The Fairhope area has 9 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to locate the medicine you're after in any part of town. Vacationers packing for an upcoming trip and residents who require daily care can all get their pharmaceutical demands covered. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you're short on time and do not have time to get out of your car. Thankfully, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Fairhope in town so you can get your medication and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fairhope
You're sure to find countless things to do in Fairhope but to have a carefree day, you have to be ready. Whatever unexpected turns you'll face during the day, CVS helps keep you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Fairhope not only gives you the ability to pick up a new order from Thomas Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Fairhope CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Fairhope are dedicated to meeting the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Fairhope at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Greeno Road location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription delivery in Fairhope (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fairhope offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription drugs or over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Fairhope, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fairhope, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fairhope, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fairhope, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fairhope, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fairhope, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Fairhope, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fairhope, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fairhope, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fairhope!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fairhope, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.