CVS stores near me in Florence, AL
1501 FLORENCE BLVD
FLORENCE, AL, 35630
1002 COX CREEK PKWY.
FLORENCE, AL, 35633
372 COX CREEK PKWY
FLORENCE, AL, 35630
Florence, Alabama Pharmacies
The Florence area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to University Of North Alabama, vacationers getting ready for their next adventure and locals in need of ongoing support can all get their prescription medication requirements met. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you're short on time and do not have time to park your car. Fortunately, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Florence in the area so you can get your medication and get back on the road fast.
Your Florence Pharmacy
You have numerous choices if you're looking for something to do in Florence, such as spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Tom Braly Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Florence not only gives you somewhere to pick up new orders from Hospital mom; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Florence
Florence CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical needs of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Florence at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Florence Boulevard location. Set up a customized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes including medication delivery in Florence (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Florence.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds as well as everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Florence, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Florence, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Florence, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Florence, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Florence, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Florence, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Florence, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Florence, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Florence, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Florence!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Florence, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.