CVS stores near me in Foley, AL
1300 SOUTH MCKENZIE ST
FOLEY, AL, 36535
Pharmacies in Foley, Alabama
Since there are 8 CVS pharmacies in the Foley area, there is a good chance you'll find one nearby. If you are packing up for a big trip, a student living at Columbia Southern University, or a local staying at home, you have to have your prescription drugs, and CVS can help you access them. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're running low on time. You can find 5 drive-thru locations near town when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Foley Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Foley, such as enjoying Gulf Islands National Seashore or cheering on your team at Ivan Jones Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Foley, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to South Baldwin Regional Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Foley CVS Pharmacies Services
Foley CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Foley at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Mckenzie Street location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes including medication refills, medication delivery in Foley (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Foley offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Foley, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Foley, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Foley, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Foley, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Foley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Foley, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Foley, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Foley, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Foley, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Foley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Foley, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.