CVS stores near me in Fultondale, AL
1535 DECATUR HWY., CORNER OF WALKERS CHAPEL ROAD
FULTONDALE, AL, 35068
3489 LOWERY PKWY
FULTONDALE, AL, 35068
Fultondale, Alabama Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Fultondale area. In fact, there are 37 locations near the area. So, whether you're a student getting your medication prior to heading off to Birmingham Southern College or a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight out of Birmingham International, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Fultondale is what you're looking for. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, there are 28 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fultondale
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you need. This is extra important in Fultondale, where there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Topgolf to taking in Birmingham Civil Rights National Monument. Finding the best pharmacy in Fultondale not only provides a place to fill a new prescription from Fresenius Medical Care at Trinity Medical Center; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Fultondale Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the demands of all locals, including are offered at our Fultondale pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Fultondale at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Lowery Pkwy location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Get your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Fultondale (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fultondale offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Fultondale, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fultondale, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fultondale, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fultondale, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fultondale, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fultondale, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Fultondale, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fultondale, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fultondale, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fultondale!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fultondale, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.