CVS stores near me in Gadsden, AL
806 HOKE ST., CORNER OF MEIGHAN BOULEVARD
GADSDEN, AL, 35903
2608 W. MEIGHAN BLVD
GADSDEN, AL, 35904
Gadsden, Alabama Pharmacies
The Gadsden area has 6 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require daily refills all have their pharmaceutical requirements met. There are times when, for whatever reason, you find yourself running late and do not have time to park your car. Thankfully, you can find 6 drive thru pharmacies in Gadsden in town to help you refill your prescription and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Gadsden Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you require. This is especially important in Gadsden, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're out and about. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Gadsden is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Gadsden Regional Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Gadsden
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Gadsden to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Gadsden at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Hoke Street location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Gadsden (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Gadsden.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Gadsden, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gadsden, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gadsden, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gadsden, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gadsden, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gadsden, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Gadsden, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gadsden, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gadsden, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gadsden!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gadsden, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.