CVS stores near me in Gardendale, AL
Pharmacies in Gardendale, Alabama
The Gardendale area has 26 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to find the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers preparing for their next adventure and residents in need of ongoing support all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Gardendale, like when you've booked a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you are in a hurry and don't want to take the time to find a parking spot, the 19 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Gardendale
There are numerous options for things to do in Gardendale, such as cheering on your team at Driver Stadium. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Gardendale is the place to go for medication refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Gardendale Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are offered at our Gardendale pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Fieldstown Road location help you find prescription drugs in Gardendale at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through managing prescription delivery in Gardendale (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Gardendale offer everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase everyday items and prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Gardendale, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gardendale, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gardendale, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gardendale, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gardendale, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gardendale, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Gardendale, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gardendale, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gardendale, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gardendale!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gardendale, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.