CVS stores near me in Grand Bay, AL
10115 GRAND BAY WILMER RD. SOUTH
GRAND BAY, AL, 36541
Grand Bay, Alabama Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Grand Bay area is a piece of cake. In fact, there are 16 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or preparing for a long-awaited getaway, we've got you covered. There are times when you're in a hurry and every minute counts. In Grand Bay, you can find 14 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Grand Bay Pharmacy
In Grand Bay, there is plenty to do, like catching a game at Bryant Hurricane Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Grand Bay, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Mostellar Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Grand Bay Services
CVS pharmacies in Grand Bay are here to meet the demands of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Grand Bay at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Grand Bay Wilmer Road location. Develop a customized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Grand Bay (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Grand Bay.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Grand Bay, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grand Bay, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grand Bay, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grand Bay, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grand Bay, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grand Bay, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Grand Bay, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grand Bay, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grand Bay, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grand Bay!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grand Bay, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.