CVS stores near me in Gulf Shores, AL
Gulf Shores, Alabama Pharmacies
Since there are 6 CVS pharmacies in the Gulf Shores area, you are sure to find one nearby. Whether you're packing your things for a fun vacation, a student living at Columbia Southern University, or a local staying at home, you have to have your meds, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're pressed for time. You can find 4 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for when you do not want to look for parking.
Your Gulf Shores Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Gulf Shores, including taking in Gulf Islands National Seashore. Whatever twists and turns come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Gulf Shores, you need one that has prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Gulf Shores Services
CVS pharmacies in Gulf Shores are open to meet the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Gulf Shores Pkwy store help our patients find medication in Gulf Shores at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Gulf Shores (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Gulf Shores offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Gulf Shores, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gulf Shores, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gulf Shores, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gulf Shores, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gulf Shores, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gulf Shores, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Gulf Shores, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gulf Shores, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gulf Shores, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gulf Shores!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gulf Shores, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.